Varied PA/Office Manager role at tight knit Asset Management firm in Knightsbridge, London. Salary up to £25k + nice benefits and hours.
The responsibilities will be split across PA, office management, working with the accountant and assisting fund operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry candidate who is interested in gaining experience within the finance sector, in a dynamic role with great scope for progression in a company with very low turnover.
- Answering telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages
- Organising and maintaining diaries / making appointments
- Arranging travel and accommodation / putting together itineraries
- Meeting & greeting visitors, offering them refreshments and showing them to the boardroom
- Distributing post, organising couriers, ordering stationary and office supplies
- Responsible for the general maintenance of the office
- Receiving and processing all expense forms in excel, including converting certain expenses incurred abroad from base currency to local currency
- Scanning and filing accounting documents
- Preparing cheques to pay suppliers and processing any wire transactions
- Preparing audit confirmation letters to be sent out to Brokers and Legal advisors and liaising with the brokers, legal advisors and auditors to ensure all confirmations are received on time.
- Assisting Fund Operations department with administrative tasks and daily checks
- Other ad hoc projects will be required
Small, very friendly office of 17 people, corporate but relaxed.
As the only admin support member in the office you will have great scope to learn and really make the role your own and develop with the company.
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Benefits: pension and health insurance, 22 days holiday, increasing by one day every year (max 25), lots of food and drink provided in the office, weekly PT session once a week (optional) in the park.
This is a great company who really look after their staff, so if you are interested in this PA/Office Manager position please send your CV to RMS Recruitment.