Great opportunity to work for a High-End, Luxury Furnishings Showroom! Sales Manager needed located in the beautiful Belgravia, London - Paying £30k + Commission!
This is a fab opportunity for someone with Sales experience to be part of a small, creative team. For someone who loves to be in a client-facing role within a creative environment. This is not a hard, agressive-sales type role!
Role/Title: Sales & New Business Manager
Reporting to: the Sales Director
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday 9.30am - 6pm
Part-time is an option for the right candidate.
Salary: £30,000 + Commission
Start: Monday 10th September
Duration: 9 Months (could potentially go permanent)
- You will be based within their beautiful showroom in Belgravia and will be responsible for delivering profitable custom and stock product sales in line with the company's business plan and forecasts. There will not be a huge amount of duties on the New Business Manager side as you will be taking over the current S&NB Manager who has already done a great deal of work. It will be more of a case of following leads.
- Beyond sourcing new business the role will also include handling leads for the sales that are generated as a result of proactive selling activity. This means managing all self-generated enquiries through to order stage. For custom rug sales this means working with clients to select designs from existing collections, standard or custom colours, sizing, quotations, samples, renderings, site visits, delivering rugs on approval and ultimately securing orders. For the bespoke items the Founder will often work with you and customer to develop the design and colours.
- To begin with the company wishes to focus sales efforts on the UK market in order to drive and grow UK sales in the next 12 months and build the strength of the brand. As the company grows there will be support required for US sales growth in line with the growth plan.
- They would require you to attend the company's trade show events and support the presence of the product!
- International travel may be required
- Sales experience is required!
There will not be a great deal of the New Business Management, it will be a case of following up on leads the current Sales Manager has sourced.
They are a small team of 8, so there is a lot to see in regards to the manufacturing process which is a great perk to the job.
If you have experience as a Sales Manager or have vast sales experience and are now looking to jump up - please do respond with your CV.
RMS is a boutique recruitment agency located in the heart of Mayfair, London. With over 18 years' expereince within recruitment we feel we find the best match between client and candidate. If this position interests you - please do apply!