My client, a well-established asset management firm based in the heart of Mayfair, are looking for a dedicated, senior level EA to join their family feel office to support the CEO in both a business and private capacity.
They are looking for a candidate who speaks fluent Italian and English, having used both in a business environment. The successful candidate will have a strong EA background and experience of providing support at a senior level within professional services, ideally financial services. It is imperative you will be able to prioritise your workload and have excellent time management.
- Attending to emails, post and messages, telephone liaison
- Handling/processing/drafting correspondence on CEO's behalf and at times in his absence
- Daily and efficient diary management including coordinating diaries/meetings and conference calls
- Update and monitoring of incoming telephone calls (and maintaining of the company phone list), travel and expense schedules as well as your own daily work schedule
- Editing, formatting, binding, scanning and photocopying documents
- Preparing papers for Board Meetings + minute taking
- Arranging and booking travel, accommodation and detailed itineraries
- Database management
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- General office duties including maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, making decisions where necessary
- Adopt a flexible approach to work; from time to time early starts and late finishes will be necessary
- Prepared to tackle both sensitive and mundane tasks
- Fluent in Italian and English - both spoken and written
- Fluent in French is highly advantageous
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Common sense, initiative and sound judgement
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills
- Have proven organisation skills
- Have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a variety of people
- A cheerful and positive attitude is essential
- Experience of providing EA support to Senior Directors
- Knowledge of latest technology, IPAD/Smartphones/Social Media
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
If you are looking for an EA role within Financial Services and have the right experience then please apply today! RMS is a boutique recruitment agency based in the heart of Mayfair. We would love to hear from you!