Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executives' Office
Their Vision: Every young person should have the chance to succeed.
Based in central London, this highly prestigious and growing charity is looking for someone to join their fun, buzzy team.
With a lovely company culture, the role is suited to someone discrete with excellent client facing skills and great attention to detail.
- Approachable - we are open minded and value diversity
- Non-judgmental - we focus on the potential not the past
- Inspiring - we lead by example
- Empowering - we enable positive change
- Passionate - we are absolutely committed to supporting young people
Responsible To: Head of the Chief Executive's Office
- To provide flexible, timely and proactive day to day EA support to the CEOs Office. Predominately supporting the UK Chief Executive and the Head of the Chief Executives' Office.
- Extensive diary management to the UK Chief Executive and some overflow support and diary management to the Group Chief Executive.
- To exercise judgment in ensuring the confidentiality of the business of the UK and Group Chief Executives, often dealing with sensitive information, HR issues and confidential matters to the Executive Committee.
- To make and receive telephone calls on behalf of the UK and Group Chief Executive as required.
- Draft communications on behalf of the UK Chief Executive and, where appropriate, respond directly without further reference.
- To provide meeting and event support to the UK Chief Executive and the Executive Committee including organising and attending meetings and minute taking where necessary.
- Attention to detail to undertake research, prepare briefings and produce first drafts of presentations and papers, as necessary.
- To provide back up support to the other members of the Executive Committee in the absence of the other EAs or where necessary.
- To act as an ambassador for the organisation.
- To comply with the charity's policy and procedures, and to exercise judgement in ensuring the confidentiality of the business of the CEO's office and SMT.
- To maintain a good understanding of the work and culture of the charity in order to respond or redirect questions and enquiries from staff, stakeholders and other agencies in an informed and helpful way.
- To embrace change and respond appropriately to changing business needs. To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level of the post that may be reasonably required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve.
- Proven time management skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of working in an administrative role.
- PA experience, working with senior management.
- Experience in minute taking
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of engaging in social media
- Experience with Outlook , particularly calendar management
- Approachable - will be open minded and value diversity
- Non-judgemental - will focus on the potential not the past
- Inspiring - will lead by example
- Empowering - will enable positive change
- Passionate about The Prince's Trust's goals and delivering excellence
- Professional and confident when liaising with senior level employees.
- Ability to work calmly, efficiently and to tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Flexible and willing to help.
- Leading by example - Is an inspiring role model for others, building trust and living our Values.
- Always keeps young people at the centre of what we do
- Continuous Improvement - Consistently seeks to improve how we do things to achieve better
RMS is a highly professional boutique recruitment agency with two decade's worth of experience providing a considered and thoughtful service to candidates and clients alike. Apply with your CV today!