We have an exciting Corporate Receptionist role in a rapidly expanding IT Company based in iconic offices in the City. The role is paying up to £28,000 DOE.
The role requires the ability to work in a dynamic environment with a flexible approach.
All of the tasks require information to be maintained at the highest levels of accuracy enabling confidence of the team in their ability to reconcile and report activities.
The candidate will on occasion be required to handle sensitive information, and as such be able to maintain complete confidentiality.
- Polite and courteous to deal with a wide range to people and situations which occur at the front desk
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to deliver the highest quality reception services : constant quest for improvement to service delivered while working within the team framework
- Booking, setting-up and coordinating meetings, presentations and conference style meetings, and arranging supporting technology
- Anticipating problems/requests and having options available to resolve them
- Capability of reacting and assessing problems calmly and resolving them or assessing and escalating them appropriately
- Asses and prioritise tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent phone manner
- Capability of assessing and identifying genuine business calls from alternative calls
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced Outlook and email management skills
- Ability to work with diverse technology (telephones, video conferencing, wifi)
- Capability to resolve simple technical problems (power, laptop leads, connecting to wifi, etc.)
- English GCSE (or equivalent) C grade or above
- Mathematics GCSE (or equivalent) C grade or above
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (IT GCSE (or equivalent) C grade or above)
- Second European language desirable.
- Familiarity with the corporate environment is desired.
The Coporate Receptiont's role at Front Desk centres on communication, coordination and direction. As such the team are often looked to at a time of crisis and additional skills to deal with medical or other emergencies are desirable.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work in a team environment and to learn quickly in order to adapt with a company that is changing rapidly. In-team reporting is crucial, as well as the capacity to continue and complete tasks started by colleagues.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 16 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!