Our leading Education Consultancy client is looking for an Account Manager to join their tight knit and expanding team in SW London. Salary: £27-32k DOE
You would be working for a busy, friendly and growing team in lovely new offices! The company currently has 20 employees who all get on very well and strive for success.
The client is looking for a highly organised, proactive and driven candidate with prior account management experience who wants to be part of a fast paced, young and family-like office who work hard and play harder!
Company: Leading educational consulting firm, operating in an exciting and growing industry. They are seeking a top candidate for the role of Team Assistant within the Consulting team.
Salary: £27-32K DOE + annual discretionary bonus
Hours: 9-6pm working hours
The successful candidate will interact daily with the company's high net-worth clients and work closely with admissions staff at Independent schools and colleges across the UK.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts and ensuring these are regularly updated
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients, including direct communication daily
- Liaising closely with the Admissions staff at leading independent schools on behalf of clients
- Arranging clients' itineraries in line with their personal schedules
- Attending meetings with Directors and clients both externally and internally
- Reporting on clients' needs to the Directors
- Handling routine administrative tasks where necessary
- Professional and proactive in written and spoken communications
- An effective and cooperative team player
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Calm and polite telephone manner
- Works proactively, strategically and efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining databases
- Confident in use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and capacity to develop skills relating to online systems
- Ideally have experience working within the luxury services industry
- Have previous experience working within an account manager role
This is a lovely role within a great company who really value and look after their staff, so if you have the required account management experience please send your CV to RMS Recruitment! RMS Recruitment has been recruiting secretarial/admin positions in central London for over 18 years and they work with clients across a range of sectors from Luxury Goods to Finance Firms.