We are looking for an experienced and engaging Receptionist to join a stunning new private members club.
As Receptionist, you will be part of the Reception Team for the restaurant and will be based at the club in Mayfair. You will assist with managing all phone and email restaurant bookings and enquiries in a polite, helpful and courteous manner. As Receptionist you will be confident communicating with customers and potential customers on the telephone, keeping clam under all circumstances and being able to multi task. An excellent telephone manner is absolutely essential.
The ideal Receptionist will;
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a restaurant environment or 5 star hotel
- A strong working knowledge of OpenTable or similar reservations system is desirable
- Have an exceptional telephone manner as well as being a natural communicator
- Have excellent written skills and a good command of English
- Be highly professional and articulate at all times
- Have excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Be highly motivated, proactive and an excellent team player
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Structured induction programme
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you want to be part of the most exciting private members club in London - we would love to hear from you!
RMS provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.