London, England, United Kingdom · Client Services
My client was formed in 2008 and have quickly become the leaders in their field worldwide. They are a vibrant, independent, well-funded and fast-growing profitable technology company with clients spread across the globe.
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for an innovative and proactive Community Manager to join the Client Services team and they want the successful candidate to help build a strong and engaged community around the brand. You will be empathetic and self-motivated with a passion for technology and the internet. A team-spirited approach to your work is essential and you will be a product champion for all things for the brand.
You'll enjoy interacting with their community of volunteers and coming up with ways we can best meet our customers' needs. You will be able to produce reports and improve retention and engagement by using qualitative and quantitative information gathering techniques.
You will have experience building a community around brands, problem solving, working well under pressure and prioritising your own workload.
- Innovative community outreach to help understand what their volunteers want.
- Helping to create a supportive community environment for customers.
- Creating a database of FAQs and support videos; working with the technical teams to improve offerings based on feedback and research.
- Producing reports for the Executive team to outline your research, as and when required.
- Answering support tickets via Zendesk.
- Using social media to engage with their community.
- Proactively managing email communications for existing volunteers.
- Actively contributing in team meetings; sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Occasionally working flexible hours because they work across different time zones.
- Aligning their social media activities with their PR strategy.
- Other community building based tasks as required.
- A second language is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience building community.
- Professional experience using social media to engage with a community.
- Professional experience using forums to engage with a community.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent customer service.
- Can work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organised.
- Meet and exceed key performance indicators.
- Personal development budget.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan.
- 25 days' vacation plus bank holidays.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Lots of socialising.
- Career progression.
- A caring team.