One of our brilliant Financial Services clients based in central London is hiring for a 9 month reception maternity cover. The company has gone from strength to strength and they have a great culture of people who are down to earth, friendly and look after their staff.
They are looking for a receptionist to work a meaty role including extra administrative duties. Personality fit is going to be very important to them, they want someone who is warm and friendly but also professional. Ultimately they are looking for someone who is going to be a great ambassador for their clients who are UHNWIs.
The role is paying £24-29k (pro-rated to the length of the contract) depending on experience. The contract is starting mid-end September and the working hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm. The contract may also be extended to 12 months but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Managing the switchboard
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing the meeting rooms and setting up AV equipment
- Organising catering services as needed
- Assisting with expenses
- Assisting with database management
- Managing couriers and post
- Assisting with ad hoc administration including PA overspill such as organising travel arrangements, credit card reconciliations and office management
- Minimum of A levels or secretarial course
- At least 1 year's work experience within an office environment
- Experience liaisng with UHNWIs would be advantageous
- The role can be very busy at times and more quiet at others so the client needs someone who is proactive, adaptable and happy to muck in.
This is a brilliant opportunity to expand upon your reception skills and take on further administrative duties. If you are interested please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment is an agency based in Mayfair with over 18 years' experience recruiting for PA and secretarial roles across both corporate and creative industries.