Our lovely Property Investment client is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist for their beautiful offices based in Holborn (Tuesday - Thursday 9.00am-5.30pm) £25,000 pro-rota!
- Holiday 25 days
- Discretionary bonus
- Childcare vouchers
This is the company head office therefore it is crucial that the facilities department maintain a high standard of service on site and provide seamless reception and office services for the staff and guests.
To support the reception and office services staff:
- To welcome visitors and staff
- To answer the phone professionally and efficiently at all times
- To arrange meeting room bookings ensuring that all the required equipment and catering options are correctly recorded and ordered
- Book lunches, courier and taxi.
- To undertake other reasonable duties as required e.g. helpdesk/FM duties etc
- To support in the office services assistant in providing refreshment and catering services to our corporate meeting rooms
- To make sure that all meeting rooms are kept highly presentable at all times
- To be flexible for sickness and holidays cover at both reception and office services.
- Stationery ordering and distributing
- To keep the kitchen areas and equipment clean and tidy throughout the day
- Restocking and cleaning of the coffee machines
- To carry out stock checks and ordering of consumables for Head Office including coffee supplies, toners
- Set up and clear any meeting equipment needed
- Post collection and distribution
- Ensure all Copiers are refilled with paper and replace used up ink cartridges.
- To sort outgoing mail and frank as appropriate