Exciting Receptionist/Assistant role at a leading design company based in Barnes, London. Salary up to £25K DOE + free lunch and other bens.
Start: ASAP but will wait for a notice period.
The role is based on reception, but will be very fast paced and involve lots of team support in a creative and buzzy environment. Although this is a FOH role it is based right in the middle of their designer warehouse offices, and working alongside an office manager, you will take full responsibility for the day to day management of front of house and all visitors to the office!
- Front of house contact - meet and greet all visitors
- Answering telephone, fielding calls and taking and relaying messages for all employees
- Receiving all incoming couriers, deliveries, and booking all outgoing local, national and international couriers
- Answering door intercom and dealing with enquiries
- Sorting morning post and taking evening post to the post office
- Arranging taxis for suppliers/Clients/staff to/from office as required
- Responsibility of the reception area, ensuring deliveries are collected promptly and it is kept tidy at all times
- Ensuring cover of reception area when running errands
- Ensuring 1st floor kitchen is clean, tidy and fully stocked at all times
- Ensure Founder and CEO meeting rooms are prepped and ready for all meetings
- Daily admin - Issue daily whereabouts email of all staff. Coordinate lunch arrangements, manage parking allocation
- Weekly admin - stationery, office and kitchen supplies
- Monthly admin - birthday gifts and drinks, massage schedule
- Assist Office Manager as required
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous Reception/admin experience
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Client focused with the ability to go the extra mile
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meet business needs
- Confident and outgoing
- To be proactive and forward thinking with ability to remain calm under pressure
- Oozing common sense
- Graduate or equivalent would be desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with RMS Recruitment with your CV today!