Exciting Receptionist/Assistant role at a leading design company based in Barnes, London. Salary up to £25K DOE + free lunch and other bens.
Start: ASAP but will wait for a notice period.
The role is based on reception, but will be very fast paced and involve lots of team support in a creative and buzzy environment. Although this is a FOH role it is based right in the middle of their designer warehouse offices, and working alongside a second receptionist you will together take full responsibility for the day to day management of front of house and all visitors to the office!
- Front of house contact - meet and greet all visitors
- Answering telephone, fielding calls and taking and relaying messages for all employees
- Receiving all incoming couriers, deliveries, and booking all outgoing local, national and international couriers
- Answering door intercom and dealing with enquiries
- Sorting morning post and taking evening post to the post office
- Arranging taxis for suppliers/Clients/staff to/from office as required
- Responsibility of the reception area, ensuring deliveries are collected promptly and it is kept tidy at all times
- Ensuring cover of reception area when running errands
- Ensuring 1st floor kitchen is clean, tidy and fully stocked at all times
- Ensure Founder and CEO meeting rooms are prepped and ready for all meetings
- Daily admin - Issue daily whereabouts email of all staff. Coordinate lunch arrangements, manage parking allocation
- Weekly admin - stationery, office and kitchen supplies
- Monthly admin - birthday gifts and drinks, massage schedule
- Assist Office Manager as required
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous Reception/admin experience
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Client focused with the ability to go the extra mile
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meet business needs
- Confident and outgoing
- To be proactive and forward thinking with ability to remain calm under pressure
- Oozing common sense
- Graduate or equivalent would be desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with RMS Recruitment with your CV today!