One of our well-established Fashion Design clients is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team, based in the West End, London, to support the Sales and Production team of 7 people, within a small office of 14 people. Paying up to £20K DOE
They have a lovely small, tight-knit team culture and the company boasts excellent longevity rates. They are looking for someone outgoing, confident, and happy to muck in and who will be a good fit for the team. If you are happy to be in a heavy-administrative role then please apply below!
This role requires someone with an impeccable eye for detail, happy in an admin-heavy position, keen to help other members of the team with their duties if and when needed.
Office Assistant Duties:
- Handling and cutting fabrics/samples, and keeping them organised
- General office admin such as stationery orders
- Meeting and greeting buyers/clients
- Running errands
- Data entry and filing
- Helping out the Sales/Production team with any admin
- Demonstrable experience within an administrative role, preferably 1 year minimum (not essential)
- Independent with great initiative
- Attention to detail key as will need to be cutting fabric samples neatly for clients
- Team player, a muck in attitude important
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient on MS Office
- Very flexible as role will change a lot day-to-day
- Proactive and happy to take on anything thrown their way
- Dynamic and organised
This is an administrative role. The team requires someone who is hungry and eager to work within a team environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting an entry level role into the industry.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to boutique finance and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!