Meaty EA to CEO role at a growing and leading international Investment Advisor specialising in the renewable energy sector. Salary: £40-48k
Benefits: private healthcare, pension, annual bonus etc.
Hours: 9am-6pm (flexibility is required)
This is a varied and dynamic EA role with lots of scope. You will be working in a very fast paced environment with constant change so the client is looking for someone who is ambitious, organised, trustworthy and process driven.
The ideal candidate will have solid PA/EA experience within the investment banking or financial services sector, experience in booking heavy and complex international travel, fantastic attention to detail, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- First point of contact for the CEO, screening calls and dealing with messages efficiently.
- Maintaining the CEO's client / intermediary contact lists
- Diary management, including social diary
- Extensive international business and personal travel arrangements
- Acting as the gatekeeper to the CEO
- Proactively liaising with clients, intermediaries and internal direct reports
- Preparing for internal and external meetings
- Management of expenses
- Minute taking
- Managing the optimisation of company systems and internal files
- Private PA duties: personal appointments, leisure activities, personal shopping, household projects, contractors, bills
Candidates must have/be:
- Minimum of 5 years' PA/EA experience
- Finance/Banking experience is essential
- Time management / forward thinking
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Conscientious with incredible attention to detail
The company was founded in 2010 and it going through a period of fast growth, with 50 people internationally offices in London, Europe and the Middle East.
There are currently 10 people in the London office where they have formed a very friendly and welcoming office culture.
If you fit the above requirements please don't hesitate to apply. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and professional EA who is looking for longevity and a friendly working environment.
RMS Recruitment is an agency based in Mayfair with over 18 years' experience recruiting for administrative and secretarial roles across a range of industries.