Fantastic PA/Team Assistant role at a growing and leading international Investment Advisor specialising in the renewable energy sector. Salary: £35-40k doe
Benefits: private healthcare, pension, annual bonus etc.
This is a varied and dynamic PA/Team Assistant role with lots of scope. You will be working in a very fast paced environment with constant change so the client is looking for someone who is ambitious, highly organised, trustworthy and process driven.
The ideal candidate will also have solid experience in booking heavy and complex international travel, fantastic multi-tasking, prioritisation and organisation skills.
Team Assistant Responsibilities:
- Complex and ever changing international travel
- Diary management for the CEO and team
- Operation/office management
- Streamlining meetings and managing the office calendar
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Personal support to CEO - booking appointments, personal shopping, assistance with household projects
- Managing expenses and minute taking
- Client relationship management
- Answering incoming calls and welcoming guests
- Booking meetings and video conferences
- Database and client contact management
- Other ad hoc duties
Candidates must have/be:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Assistant
- Successful working both independently and collaboratively
- Time management / forward thinking
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Proficient MS Office
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
The company was founded in 2010 and it going through a period of fast growth, with 50 people internationally offices in London, Europe and the Middle East.
There are currently 10 people in the London office where they have formed a very friendly and welcoming office culture.
If you fit the above requirements please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment is an agency based in Mayfair with over 18 years' experience recruiting for administrative and secretarial roles across a range of industries.