We have a great PA role supporting a Partner and the IR team of a boutique Investment firm. £30-35k + great benefits! Located in brand new offices in Victoria!
This role will involve supporting a maximum of six in the Investor Relations team, including one senior partner.
They are located in beautiful new offices in Victoria and are surrounded by the fast growing, buzzy local area of restaurants, shops and cafes. The company has a tight-knit, family feel and is going from strength to strength, so they need a great Personal Assistant who is resilient enough to support the senior team through this exciting time!
Hours & Salary:
- 9:30am - 6pm
- £30 - 35k + 10-20% performance related annual bonuses, health, life insurance and pension, daily lunch allowance up to £6, 25 days holiday
This is a very busy and varied role, with traditional PA duties including:
- Extensive diary management for up to 6 people in the Investor Relations team.
- Updating outlook management system with new contacts and maintaining existing details
- Booking flights and arranging complicated travel agendas throughout different time zones
- Managing all aspects of travel from taxis, trains, hire cars, flights etc.
- Managing filing systems and data base.
- Completing expenses on a monthly basis on Xpenditure for the team.
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Print and bind presentations
- Help and work closely with another PA and receptionist and be willing to help out at reception if needed during busy periods or for holiday cover.
Key Skills Required:
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge Microsoft office skills are a necessity
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- 2 years + experience as a Personal Assistant is required for this role.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!