One of the world's largest Alternative Investment Managers based in Mayfair is looking for a Team Assistant to support a team of 12 Credit investment professionals from Associate through to Managing Director level.
Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Start date: May 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management with ever changing, busy schedules.
- Arranging international travel including flights, hotels, trains and cars
- Answer telephones for the team and manage calls appropriately
- Book conference rooms for professionals, work with Reception and Corporate Services staff to prepare meeting rooms and ensure they are ready with any catering requirements fulfilled.
- Set up conference calls, and work with IT Department to set up video conferences.
- Book restaurants for external breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings.
- Allocate expenses for professionals; process American Express and Out of Pocket expenses using PeopleSoft System (moving to Concur later in 2018)
- Keep track of invoices using Excel.
- Book couriers as necessary.
- Keep desk area and professional's offices clean and free of clutter.
- Printing and binding of documents as required, particularly Excel documents that require formatting
- Works in cooperation with other Assistants to cover phones and provide full administrative cover when another assistant is absent.
- Perform other administrative related duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar environment
- Experience with Windows 10/Office 2016 is advantageous as we will be transitioning later this year
- A good level of Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is advantageous for formatting spreadsheets, updating data and also editing PowerPoint slides
- Excellent analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
RMS concentrates on matching the chemistry between people. To do this you need to know your candidates and your clients on a different level.