One of the world's largest Alternative Investment Managers based in Mayfair is looking for a Team Assistant to provide support to the Office Manager and the rest of the Corporate Services team as required. The successful candidate must exhibit a strong customer service ethic to provide first class support to exacting and high standards - £35k + attractive benefits!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones, manage calendars, greet guests, and perform other general administrative tasks for professionals as assigned.
- Assist the Corporate Services team with ordering all the office, kitchen and bathroom supplies for the office, reconciling delivery notes with invoices and processing invoices for payment.
- Processing all Corporate Services invoices and expenses (also complete expense reports for Global Technology and other Infrastructure teams during extended assistant absences)
- Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the Office Manager and keep a log in the ticketing system. Liaise with maintenance contractors as directed.
- Assist with new hire administration including setting up taxi accounts, meal ordering service, travel and expenses
- Update various Corporate Services trackers such as BA loyalty tracker, budget tracker for Office Manager to monitor cost expenditure and cost savings
- Special projects to support various Corporate Services strategic and operational initiatives
- Undertaking any necessary additional Corporate Services administration work.
- Works in cooperation with other Assistants to cover phones and provide full admin cover when another assistant is absent.
- Ad hoc cover for reception when the Receptionists are on holiday or out of the office.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Ideally, 3 - 5 years' experience in Corporate Services/Facilities related role; if not then at least have experience in a corporate environment as part of an operations team
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rigorous work environment; demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and meet deadline
- A customer services, positive, can do attitude is a must
- Experience with Windows 10/Office 2016 is advantageous as we have recently upgraded
- Excellent analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work on own initiative to resolve issues.
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
RMS concentrates on matching the chemistry between people. To do this you need to know your candidates and your clients on a different level.