Our dynamic and successful property investment client is looking for a Team Assistant to join their fun, creative team. You will play a key role in helping the team run smoothly and have the opportunity to really make this wonderful role your own! Fantastic culture, perks and place to work- an exciting next step for your career!!
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 DOE
Location: Central London
Deadline: 29th March 2018
Key tasks / responsibilities
- Diary Management, setting up meetings, arranging travel and accommodation, general administration, data management and filing along with other daily business matters/personal errands
- Reception duties including setting up the meeting room, meeting and greeting, providing refreshments and answering phones
- Ordering of stationery, office sundries and other office furnishings
- Itineraries and logistics
- Manage expenses for the team
- Management of the office budget
- Input into company social media including website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Events coordination
Skills, experience and competencies
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite -Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1 year plus in an office environment
- An interest in property and sustainability
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ambitious, confident and keen to grow!
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!