This Leading City Executive Search Firm is looking for a fantastic Team Assistant based in the heart of the City - £27,000
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience up to £27,000.
- Bi-annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance.
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 following four years' completed service.
- PPP & DIS.
- Office hours are 8.30am to 6.00pm.
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Team Assistant Responsibilities
- General administration support according to office and desk requirements.
- Preparing client material, including typing and formatting all required documents into the company style.
- Checking spelling and grammar in client facing documents before printing and binding.
- Helping to maintain research reports including using Bloomberg and the internet to update
- Assisting with the production of client facing material including collating and presenting team data, track records and market information using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Diary management for team and helping to arrange client/ candidate interviews when
- Occasional minute taking for team meetings, client relationship meetings and management
- Supporting other members of the administration function willingly.
- Event management duties for Christmas and Summer party.
- Manage the pre-employment screening process and contract management for interim
Team Assistant Requirements
- Bright, articulate (both oral and written) and well presented.
- Well organised with a calm, unflappable temperament.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- First rate organisational skills.
- Proactive, willing and adaptable.
- A good team player who is able to lead by example.
- Excellent IT skills, including the ability to trouble shoot in all Microsoft packages and with advanced knowledge of:
- Word - Very confident working with headers, footers, templates, styles, section breaks and formatting.
- Excel - A strong understanding of formulas, graphs and manipulating data.
- PowerPoint - Being extremely competent with all formatting functions, production of charts and a creative approach to the programme are all essential.
- Outlook - Understanding of the calendar and scheduler in addition to email functions.
- Database - Experience of using a database, preferably recruitment based.
- Typing - Accurate touch typing skills (60WPM +).
RMS is a boutique Recruitment Agency based in the heard of Mayfair, London. We strive to find the perfect fit between both candidate and client! If you feel you are right for the above role then please do not hesitate to apply!