Receptionist & Office Coordinator for Top Global Property firm based in beautiful Chelsea offices with a friendly team. £23k DOE plus great benefits!
You will be part of a brilliant team working with luxury properties. The company culture is key so the team is looking for someone who is outgoing, confident, calm under pressure and who will be able to jump straight into the role.
The role is shared between you and one other Receptionist, so either 8.30am - 5.30pm OR 9.30am - 6.30pm.
- Operating the switchboard & dealing with calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking out, giving out and ensuring return of sales keys
- Making teas and coffees for clients
- Booking boardrooms and showing clients to meetings
- Distributing incoming post
- Helping with invoices and statements
- Maintaining general tidiness of reception and stationery room
- Keeping reception brochures up to date
- Booking couriers and international couriers
- Taking responsibility and initiative for solving problems regarding reception issues where possible
- Keeping the property lists, magazines and newspapers up to date and tidy in reception
- Helping other departments with mail outs/photocopying etc
- Locking and opening up the office
- Assisting other departments with some aspects of advertising
- Ordering stationery
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a smart appearance
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be responsible
- Be happy to muck in
This is a brilliant entry level role where you can gain excellent experience within a lovely team. If you think you are suitable, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 17 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!