Our media client based in South London is looking for an efficient Admin Assistant to support their client teams - £23,000 plus benefits.
The consultancy provides relationship intelligence (through unbiased client feedback, intelligent relationship tools and coaching); enabling agencies to better understand and manage their clients.
- Up to £23,000 salary
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 day for each year worked up to 25 days
- Close offices between Xmas and New Year
- Hours 9.30-6pm
- Annual pay review
- Pay half towards gym
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Happy to work independently, while being a good team player
- Extremely organized and diligent
- Transparent and open
- Process driven - enjoy ticking things off the list
- Fluent German would be a huge bonus!
- Updating and managing your clients' database, ensuring all mailings and fieldwork happen on time
- Managing the field work: setting the mailings, dealing with bounce-backs, raising and addressing low response levels and generally keeping the process moving
- Raising any issues or queries that occur as a result of the process to the relevant people
- Preparing the presentations, catching any discrepancies or errors in the automated output
- Responsible for ensuring our standard reports are ready on time and 100% accurate
- Work under guidance of Client Managers or Consultants to customize reports where necessary, maintaining accuracy.
- Depending on which agency you work on, you may also help arrange the Relationship Reviews with clients
- As a Product Manager you may have some opportunity to attend reviews. Likely to be when a Client Manager is unable to attend and your schedule allows it
- Making sure any actions captured by people present at the review meeting are actioned and notes captured on the hub.
- Preparing and sending the dossiers out, either before or after the review depending on agency.
- Responsible for providing relevant & timely invoicing info to Finance team
- Work with Client Managers to keep our self-survey database on your clients up-to-date
- Comply with all aspects of our security policies, taking personal responsibility for the security of your own, the company's and our clients data