We are looking for an enthusiastic, focused and confident Sales Executive who is willing to multitask in order to fulfil the duties of this varied and challenging role.
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 per annum
Reporting to: Sales Director
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9.30am - 6pm
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- This is a front of house sales role ideally suited to someone with showroom sales experience
- Successful candidate will have the confidence to deal with a range of customers and a mature attitude/approach
- The showroom is quiet and footfall low but the Sales Executive will be busy dealing with all telephone and website enquiries as well as customers in the showroom
- Front of house sales involves shop floor interaction with customers and handling all reception duties including meeting and greeting customers
- The ability to quickly and confidently build up a knowledge of the products is essential as well as a passion for sales
- Attending and supporting the company's occasional presence at trade fairs is required
- Administrative sales support
- Candidates must be numerate and attention to detail is critical
The team is a small one but the company has exciting growth plans including an ecommerce website launching this summer and the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running in order to keep up with the pace of growth. Training and mentoring will be given.
RMS provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.