Fantastic Operations Manager opportunity within a fast growing and thriving division of a global advertising agency. Salary £50K dependent on experience.
Start: 8th May 2018 for a handover
Benefits: 25 days' holiday allowance plus office closed over Christmas. Medical insurance, company pension after 1 year (8%:4%), life assurance, £120 a year to use towards a subscription/membership of interest.
The division is now one of the Group's most successful businesses and it has grown from 20 to 140 people in the last 1.5 years, so it is a great time to join and a very tight knit and collaborative office culture.
Experience and Qualifications and Core Skills
- Expertise in a similar working environment commensurate with your job title.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Practical understanding of commercial operations.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (English). - It's the same as above
- Proficient in all components of Microsoft Office (Outlook, word-processing, power point and spreadsheets).
Additional Key Qualities
- Excellent communication skills to enable him/her to engage with senior stakeholders and to understand client requirements
- Sense of responsibility towards the organisation's reputation.
- Ability to travel and work independently.
- Overseeing all HR functions including, recruitment and contracts.
- The design, review and optimisation (and if necessary execution in partnership with suppliers) of security plans for operations around the world (to include IT and physical security).
- All aspects of physical and cyber security.
- Liaising with the Group IT and local IT partners to ensure that IT systems are fit for purpose.
- Continuously undertaking and managing risk assessments for all aspects of the organisation's operations.
- Supporting the team with international travel and accommodation recommendations.
- Providing operational support to deployed teams as required.
- Organising or providing training to staff.
- Managing visa applications and tracking their currency.
- Maintaining a register of staff personal details, keeping it up to date and ensuring staff are current and in date in terms of NOK, passports, inoculations, medicals, HEAT Trg etc.
- Managing staff security clearances and liaising with the security partner.
- Managing NDAs and Partnering Agreements with all partners and sub-contractors.
- Promoting security awareness among staff and policing it within the London office, down range offices and with partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring all deployed teams are fully resourced in line with local and task requirements.
- Developing and actioning the company's Policies and Procedures.