Team Assistant role at an Education Consultancy Firm based in SW London, paying £25k. Perfect for a confident, proactive and organised candidate.
Team Assistant - Education Consultancy
You would be working for a busy, growing team in lovely offices!
Our client is arguably one of the leading educational consulting firms globally, operating in this exciting and growing industry. They are seeking a top candidate for the role of Team Assistant within the Consulting team. There are currently 16 employees across the company. The Consulting team currently has four members, including two Directors, and is looking for fifth team member.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Screening phone calls
- Managing the online client database and running the client list
- Providing logistical support including bookings, reservations, meeting agendas etc.
- Managing an organised filing system
- Ensuring post is opened and dealt with on a daily basis
- Completing school registration forms and liaising with the Finance department for registration fees to be paid
- Creating and filing commission agreements, Non-Disclosure agreements and similar documents
- Creating and sending out client agreements
- Collating school data for comparison documents
- General office administrative tasks - ordering office stationery, arranging couriers, preparing meeting rooms etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be professional, polite and have an excellent phone manner
- Be process driven and enjoy creating and implementing new systems
- Have experience using excel, word etc.
- Ideally experience working within the luxury services industry
- Have attended secretarial college or have previous experience in an administrative role
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 18 years. We work with a range of industries from Luxury Goods to Finance Firms and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!