Exciting Team Assistant opportunity within top Education Consultancy! Based in SW London, Salary up to £27k + bonus. Perfect for a confident, proactive and organised candidate with previous administrative experience.
Team Assistant - Education Consultancy
You would be working for a busy, friendly and growing team in lovely offices! The company currently has 16 employees who all get on well and strive for success.
They are looking for a highly organised, proactive and driven candidate who really thrives off streamlining processes in a fast paced environment, and someone who would like to be part of a young, family-like office who work hard and play harder!
Company: Leading educational consulting firm, operating in an exciting and growing industry. They are seeking a top candidate for the role of Team Assistant within the Consulting team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Screening phone calls
- Managing the online client database and running the client list
- Providing logistical support including bookings, reservations, meeting agendas etc.
- Managing an organised filing system
- Ensuring post is opened and dealt with on a daily basis
- Completing school registration forms and liaising with the Finance department for registration fees to be paid
- Creating and filing commission agreements, Non-Disclosure agreements and similar documents
- Creating and sending out client agreements
- Collating school data for comparison documents
- General office administrative tasks - ordering office stationery, arranging couriers, preparing meeting rooms etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be professional, polite and have an excellent phone manner
- Be process driven and enjoy creating and implementing new systems
- Have experience using excel, word etc.
- Ideally experience working within the luxury services industry
- Have attended secretarial college or have previous experience in an administrative role
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 18 years. We work with a range of industries from Luxury Goods to Finance Firms and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!