We are seeking an Account Manager to join one of our digital marketing clients to project manage the build of websites for their exciting client base. With an impressive client portfolio that spans luxury fashion, interiors, restaurants, pubs (and lots more!) they are offering the chance to be part of a cohesive and dynamic team.
They specialise in developing online strategies for top bars, restaurants and pubs and are searching for an individual with passion, commitment, and genuine ability to join their London team. They require high energy and enthusiasm and are looking for an Account Manager with outstanding communication skills who can independently manage a high profile, hospitality focused client list. You will personally oversee the execution and implementation of existing website developments and eMarketing campaigns. This is a key role which requires strong attention to detail and organisation as well the ability to take initiative and develop new ways of optimising their client's websites and customer retention techniques.
Managing and overseeing all aspects of client management, project rollout, reporting and invoicing. Working directly with their smart technical team to ensure the smooth delivery of a new creative website through project development, delivery and ongoing client support and updates. Overseeing work by Account Executives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for successful website/ project rollouts, on time and on budget
- Fulfillment of project specifications
- Briefing technical team
- Liaising with client on requirements
- Managing the process from concept to live delivery
General Account Management
- Main point of contact for clients
- Chairing meetings with clients
- Initiating Quarterly Review Meetings
- Initiating Strategy Development Meetings
- Responsible for ensuring action points are achieved
- Managing ah-hoc requests from clients for live site maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring all action points are achieved
- Manage Bug fixing
- Responsible for ensuring all work is invoiced and paid on a monthly basis
- Creating draft invoices in Synergist for all jobs
- Communication with clients about invoicing
Project Management System
- Timely and accurate entry of time spent into PM system
- Organised and clear use of job creation and estimation tools
- Working with workflow manager to book work in the resource calendar
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in digital that will see you work with high profile clients and engage in a variety of exciting projects. Their agency is fun, dynamic and has lots of perks! If this sounds like something you might like then please do apply or get in touch for more detailed information.
RMS provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior support roles across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.