This successful boutique Finance firm based in the heart of London is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support their Managing Partner.
They are looking for an experienced senior level Executive Assistant to assist with a complex diary, extensive travel organisation and private affairs.
The right person will be graduate calibre with a minimum of 3-5 years' PA experience supporting at senior level within the Financial Services industry.
Hours are 9-6pm Monday - Thursday and 9-5pm Friday.
The base compensation per annum is contingent upon proven experience up to £45K, in addition a discretionary bonus plan and competitive benefits plan is offered.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for the Partner, screening calls and dealing with messages efficiently.
- Proactively liaising with clients
- Providing extensive diary management
- Acting as the gatekeeper to the Partner's inbox
- Management of corporate events and budgets
- Maintaining the Partner's client contact lists
- Preparation and submission of monthly expense claims
- Preparation of confidential Agendas, document packs and detailed Minutes of senior management meetings
- Conducting research for travel, both business and personal
- Conducting research for business and personal items, including purchasing gifts for clients
- Personal household management support
- Providing support to the Partner in managing his personal finances
- Implementing and maintaining an efficient filing system
- Provide cover when the other EA is on holiday
Skills and specifications for the role:
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook for email and diary management
- Accurate typing at 50wpm minimum
- Experience in using CRM systems advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well presented with a warm and approachable nature
- Team player with experience of working in a team environment
- Efficient time management skills to plan workload and prioritise accordingly
- Tactful, trustworthy, resilient, diplomatic and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work individually and run self-directed projects, often under pressure to meet project deadlines
Education and qualification requirements:
- Graduate calibre with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience supporting at senior level within the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of working in a regulated capacity (with Wealth Managers) would be advantageous