Lettings Coordinator needed in leading Property Company to join their fun team in multiple locations across London, paying up to £25k to start ASAP!
This lovely team are in need of a Lettings Coordinator to join several of their offices across London. They are fun, warm and sociable and they want someone who will fit in well with that environment. They pride themselves on having a great company culture and really look after their staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cheerful, "can-do" attitude
- Strong IT skills: MS Office & Databases, RPS experience not essential but useful
- Excellent telephone manner
- Answering incoming calls including Negotiators and HOD phone, taking messages when appropriate
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk in clients
- Meet & greet all people entering the office
- Efficiently deal with lettings enquiries
- Sending and answering to correspondence
- Prepare new properties for marketing for lettings including ordering photos, EPCs, floor plans and full compliance
- Make sure every new deal is fully compliant before the move in for tenants and landlords
- Help negotiators in progressing deals
- Liaise with the satellite office teams
- Processing/approving office invoices including photography, leaflet distribution, advertising
- Property lists
- Key Manager - logging keys in and out and adding new keys
- Comparables - maintain comparable database
- Pitch packs
- Tenant & Landlord guides
- Office stationery
They are looking to interview as soon as possible! So please do not hesitate to apply if you think you are right for the role!
RMS is a secretarial recruitment agency who work with a broad mix of clients across all industries. We would love to help with your job search, please get in touch if you are seeking a secretarial role!