Senior EA with French needed in privately-owned Investment Firm to support the Principal, based near Green Park, London - paying up to £80k+ DOE.
Start: Ideally end of January 2018
Salary: Will match previous salary +
The successful candidate will be sat in a beautiful serviced office, your team will consist of 4-5 people - so, you must be content with working within a small office environment. It is essential that you have worked with UHNWIs.
- Fluent in French and English
- Previously worked with UHNWI
- Proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Experience of supporting C-Suite level
- Discreet, calm under pressure, non-confrontational
- Excellent IT/Tech knowledge would be desirable
- Flexibility - occasions will arise where you will have to work outside the 9am-5pm hours
- Impeccably presented (corporate)
The Principal has never had an Executive Assistant before, so this will be for someone who will be patient as this is a learning curve for him, what with having to handover responsibilities, tasks, etc. The role will also entail a large amount of private EA work; managing his household staff; booking travel - there is a Chief of Staff element to the role.
The office team are relaxed, it is an easy-going culture but overall it is a very heads down environment, everyone works hard and wants to get the job done.
If you have supported at C-Suite level for a number of years and supported HNWIs, and feel you are resilient and could be a great addition to this team please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a secretarial recruitment agency based in the heart of Mayfair. We work across all industries both corporate and creative and would love to help with your job search, please do get in touch if you are looking for a secretarial role!