Part-time Administrator needed within Global Finance Company located in beautiful serviced office in the City, paying £18/h!
The company focuses in on infrastructure equity and debt investing. So, ideally they would like someone with knowledge or understanding of the finance/banking industry. This is not essential but it is most definitely desirable.
The role itself will be very straight forward and admin heavy, this is for someone who is happy to be in an administrative position. You will be in a job share with one other administrator who will cover the first half of the day. This role would suit a student or someone who is looking for afternoon/evening work.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint skills must be of a high standard - you will be editing and restructuring layouts of presentation documents so this is essential.
- Experience in processing invoices and expenses
- Organising meetings
- Booking travel - flights, trains and taxis
- Processing cash and visa expenses
- Answering phones
- Stationery and office supplies ordering
- Occasionally going out to collect stamps, stationery and train tickets, delivering packages etc.
Hours & salary:
- Monday to Friday (5 day part-time role)
- 3.30pm to 6.30pm (these can vary from 3pm to 6pm)
- £18 per hour (excluding holiday pay)/ £32k equivalent
Whilst this is a permanent position they will be paying you on an hourly basis of £18 per hour. Each week you will fill out a timesheet and paid on a weekly basis.
RMS is a secretarial recruitment agency based in the heart of Mayfair, we recruit across a wide range of industries and would love to help with your job search! If you feel you are right for the role please do not hesitate to apply!