Exciting Senior PA role supporting an inspirational Fashion Director in North London paying up to £40,000 DOE.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Fashion Director (Founder and Owner) of an international premium showroom. The ideal candidate will be interested or have a background in fashion or creative industries, and solid PA experience.
The Role & Requirenents:
- 90% business, 10% private
- Ad hoc diary and admin support two 2-3 other senior principals, but primarily the Founder.
- Must have top attention to detail, well educated (Minimum A Level), common sense, energy to keep up with the Director
- Fluent French (desirable not essential)
- Must have the energy to handle a fast moving, organic, unstructured environment
- Complex international diary and itinerary management. Especially during sales weeks, you will be booking flights to multiple destinations in a week, arranging all the appointments / agendas while there, and making sure everything is running smoothly
- 50 people in the business; 2 showrooms in both London & New York City, but also sell in Paris & Milan tradeshows and fairs
- The role is incredibly fast pace and back to back all year round, aside from two months out of the year which are usually quiet
- You will need to be contactable outside work hours and on weekends when the Director is travelling
- Solid PA experience and longevity in roles
This is a great opportunity to work for a hugely passionate, inspiring & progressive Fashion Director, who often takes on young designers and mentors them, inevitably transforming them into a commercial success. She runs 120mph - 24 hours a day and has incredibly high standards, which requires someone who works to the same standard.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!