Great opportunity for an Office Coordinator to work within premium student property company, located in slick Mayfair office, paying £30k DOE!
- 9.30am - 5.00pm
Character fit and Requirements:
- 2 years' office/admin experience (essential)
- 'Can-do' attitude is a must, no task too big or too small!
- Able to deal with a fast paced, buzzy and social office environment
- Confidence is key as the office is open plan - you must be able to socialise and approach with all members of the team, even up to the CEO and CFO
This is an extremely exciting time for the company as they are rapidly growing, only having started three years' ago they have now expanded to thirty five people. There is a real buzz in the office as everyone in the company is excited to watch it grow. They recently took a weekend trip to Cornwall and often go out for work drinks which shows they have a great company culture.
The successful candidate will also get involved in providing PA support to the CFO and sometimes managing his diary, though he is generally quite self sufficient. There is also opportunities to assist with events such as Summer and Christmas parties. This role has potential to progress into a full Office Manager position over time and they would ideally like someone who is eager to learn and progress within the role.
- Devise and maintain effective office systems to ensure smooth running of the office
- Answering the phone and greeting visitors
- Booking rooms and conference facilities as necessary both internally and externally
- Ensuring the kitchen, meeting rooms and general office are clean and tidy at all times
- Using the full Microsoft office suite Word; Outlook; PowerPoint; Excel; etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Assisting the CFO with PA tasks when required
- Maintain budgets for office expenditure
- Liaising with staff in order departments and with external contacts
- Liaise with their external and internal IT support
- Ordering and maintaing stationery and equipment as necessary
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or clients
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents and computer-based information
- Plan for meetings and prepare paperwork and other items as required in advance
- Take and type up minutes at meetings and circulate via email to team members required
- Ensure food and beverages are arranged in advance for monthly Board meetings and other large meetings
- To be a First Aider as well as a Fire Warden for the office (training provided)
- 7.5% pension contribution
- Private medical and dental
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Great company culture - the team often go out for work drinks
- Provide first aid and fire warden training
If you have two years'+ experience within an office environment, dealing with administrative duties and are now looking to progress into an Office Coordinator / Office Manager role then please apply today! This is a perfect role for someone looking to further their career within the office environment.
RMS would love to help with your job search. We are a secretarial recruitment agency based in the heart of Mayfair, London and recruit for a number of high end clients across a broad range of industries.