Senior EA & Project Administrator role within a leading Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Finance Executive Search Consultancy based in Holborn. They are looking for a mature candidate who has strong experience within a support role to join their sociable yet hardworking team. Salary up to £35k DOE.
I have a great new EA & Project Administrator role at one of our lovely clients - a highly successful Exec Search firm based in Holborn. Supporting 3 Partners/Directors, as well as taking on extra exciting projects, as this successful global firm are constantly growing and adapting.
They are seeking a driven, proactive candidate who will be self-sufficient, on the ball and keen to learn, as well as building on your current wealth of experience. A company that looks after their staff, they are a long term client of ours with a good retention record and investment in their staff. This really is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build on their experienced career as an EA and work in a dynamic environment. They are looking for a senior candidate who can take care of their high level clients with a mature and experienced approach. They are a sociable team who are looking for a personality to match.
Exec Search firm specialising in the energy, natural resources and infrastructure industries - placing candidates in businesses all over the world. They have grown from strength to strength since they were founded, and are currently expanding globally, so it is a great time to be joining.
Ideally you will have...
- At least 2 years' experience in an EA role, ideally having stayed in your most recent role for a minimum of 2 years.
- The ability to show initiative and attention to detail
- A down to earth, friendly, confident, and enthusiastic approach
- A can-do attitude and hands-on approach to fixing problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- You'll need to be reliable, approachable and adaptable
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously and take responsibility for fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines
Key EA responsibilities include: -
- Providing proactive and effective administrative support to the Chairman, Director, and Managing Partner, including diary/inbox/contact management; booking global travel; secretarial support; management of personal filing systems and paperwork, typing (audio and copy)
- Coordination of numerous networking & BD events hosted/attended by Chairman e.g. forums, dinners and conference lunches
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional FOH service assisting the Receptionist with switchboard, greeting and looking after visitors, ensuring FOH space is presentable, managing meeting room bookings and organising tele- and video-conferences
- Coordination of internal training events
- Preparation of company presentations
- Assisting with the organisation of various charitable events
- Project diary management - taking control of organising interviews between clients and candidates. This is a task currently undertaken by the Researchers whose time needs to be spent on research! You can take ownership here - Scheduling key meetings both internally and externally on any project
- Building effective and long standing relationships in a supporting role for consultants with their clients, therefore promoting and demonstrating an efficient and well run team to our clients
- Ensuring facilities are maintained for video-conferencing, Skype calls and conference calls
Role: EA/Project Administrator
Salary: £30-35K DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday, 50% gym membership subsidy; interest-free annual travel card loan; private medical insurance; PHI (income protection); free lunch on Wednesday's, free drinks on Friday after work, annual discretionary bonus
Hours: 08:30 - 18:00 (early finish on a Friday!)
Start date: ASAP
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!