Great EA & Project Administrator role within a leading Oil and Gas Executive Search Consultancy based in the Westend, They are looking for someone who is secretarially trained to join their fun, sociable team. Salary up to £28k DOE!
I have a lovely new EA role at one of our lovely clients - a highly successful Exec Search firm based in Chancery Lane. Supporting 3 Partners/Directors, as well as taking on extra exciting projects, this successful global firm are constantly acquiring new projects and are now looking for a new EA/Project Administrator to replace the current one who is leaving.
They are seeking a bright, driven, proactive candidate who will be self-sufficient, on the ball and keen to learn. The more you volunteer for the more they will give you! A company that looks after their staff, they are a long term client of ours - we have placed multiple people there. This really is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for real investment into their career in a busy and buzzy environment. They are also a really sociable and outgoing team who are looking for someone who will fit in well. Personality is paramount!
Role: EA/Project Administrator
Salary: £26-28K DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday, 50% gym membership subsidy; interest-free annual travel card loan; private medical insurance; PHI (income protection); free lunch on Wednesday's, free drinks on Friday after work, annual discretionary bonus
Hours: 08:30 - 18:00 (early finish on a Friday!)
Start date: ASAP
Exec Search firm specialising in the energy, natural resources and infrastructure industries - placing candidates in businesses all over the world! They have grown from strength to strength since they were founded, and are currently expanding globally, so it is a great time to be joining!
Ideally you'll have...
- Previous experience within a PA/support role
- The ability to show initiative and attention to detail
- A down to earth, friendly, confident, and enthusiastic approach
- A can do attitude and hands-on approach to fixing problems
- Excellent personable skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- You'll need to be reliable, approachable and adaptable
- Great team working skills but also the ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines
You will be - a real asset to the team, quick and on the ball, proactive and comes up with the right answers at the right time! Self-sufficient too, has a good balance.
Key EA responsibilities include: -
- Providing proactive and effective administrative support to the Chairman, Director, and Managing Partner, including diary/inbox/contact management; booking global travel; secretarial support; management of personal filing systems and paperwork, typing (audio and copy)
- Coordination of numerous networking & BD events hosted/attended by Chairman e.g. forums, dinners and conference lunches
- Providing a warm, friendly and professional FOH service for the company and its visitors at all times including switch board, greeting and looking after visitors, ensuring FOH space is presentable, managing meeting room bookings, supporting tele- and video-conferences
- Coordination of internal training ('knowledge') events
- Preparation of company presentations
- Assisting Marketing Lead & Chairman in coordination of CSR activities including annual South Africa Hike & Bike trip (raising funds for Action for Burns for Children)
- Support of networking and fundraising events such as annual Summer Soiree and Golf Day
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by Chairman, Managing Partner and Director
Key Project Administrator tasks include:
- Project diary management - taking control of organising interviews between clients and candidates. This is a task currently undertaken by the Researchers whose time needs to be spent on research! You can take ownership here - Scheduling key meetings both internally and externally on any project
- Building effective and long standing relationships in a supporting role for consultants with their clients, therefore promoting and demonstrating an efficient and well run team to our clients
- Ensuring top-spec IT facilities are maintained for video-conferencing, Skype calls and conference calls
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!