Executive Assistant needed in a thriving Investment Management Company supporting 3 senior members. Located near Blackfriars station and will pay up to £50k for the right person!
A great opportunity for an experienced EA looking to support C-Level Executives which, will consist of the Global Managing Director, Head of Sales and COO.
8.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with a one hour lunch break.
The earlier the start the better as they recieve the majority of their emails/ work load during the night hours. Their headquarters is in Australia, so someone who can work the early hours is ideal.
EA's are required to cover Reception for the Office Manager's one hour lunch break on alternate days and also share cover when the Office Manager is our of the office for appointments/holidays.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint - confidence with presentation editing
- At least five years' experiences supporting Managers at a senior level
- Extensive travel management
- A levels & degree is preferred
Preferred but not essential:
- Salesforce, OneNote, Concur experience, CRM
- Experience within a financial services environment
- Tertiary qualifications
- Administrative qualifications
- Diary management:
- Schedule and rearrange meetings, acting as a gatekeeper to requests by ascertaining level of business urgency and prioritising accordingly.
- Reschedule meetings, often at short notice and communicate the changes to all parties involved.
- Proactively manage the diary, resolving any conflicts and ensuring all logistics for meetings are taken care of, including travel to/from meetings. Checking whether any internal prep meetings are required and booking internal meeting rooms' ad needed.
- Prepare any necessary paperwork and materials for meetings, including basic research and printing of materials.
- Coordinate travel itineraries:
- Arrange or adjust complex international travel itineraries, often at short notice.
- Administer the procurement of visas and other travel documentations as required.
- Provide comprehensive travel itineraries and ensure relevant materials relating to business travel is collated and presented in advance of departure.
- Prioritise and edit incoming communication for Managers:
- Screen incoming communications via telephone, post and email (if requested), proactively filtering and dealing with questions and information requests.
- Assist with completion of forms and collection of signatures is required.
- Act as the key liaison point for Challenger employees based in Sydney, including coordinating meeting schedules for senior management from the Sydney office and providing backup support to the, during their visits to London.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Update the database.
- Create/amend PowerPoint presentation decks for client presentations and internal meetings.
- Manage expenses, maintain online and hardcopy filing systems, liaise with and support the Marketing team and Assist Managers with some personal work.
- Healthcare - Bupa
- Death in service payments
- Permanent health
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Discretionary bonus
RMS would love to help with your job search - we are a secretarial recruitment agency based in Mayfair and strive to find the right match between both candidate and client! Please apply if you think are you right for the role!