Brilliant Part-time Front of House & Office Assistant for a lovely property planning client! Up to 3 days a week, up to £25k (full-time salary) DOE!
Salary is pro rata, therefore for 2 days a week it will be £10,000 PR and for 3 days a week it will be £15,000 PR.
Front of House
* Opening the door and welcome clients.
* Manage switchboard, includes answering phone, transferring calls and taking messages.
* Keep reception area tidy.
* Keep area behind reception tidy.
* Liaise with main Ingeni reception and coordinate fire drills.
* Book couriers and taxis.
* Book meeting rooms for colleagues.
* Responsible for ensuring that tea, coffee and biscuits are provided for all external meetings.
* Organise lunch for meetings when required.
* Ensuring that the meeting rooms are kept tidy ie keep tidy after each meeting, wiping down meeting room tables after each meeting.
* Ensure audio equipment is working and available for all meetings.
* Ensure that each meeting room has water and glasses available.
* Ensure that each meeting room has notepads, pen/pencils available and that they are replaced when necessary.
* Responsible for ensuring that the kitchen it kept tidy and the worktops clean.
* Load/unload dishwasher when necessary with crockery which is left in kitchen.
* Ensure that all Tea/Coffee/Sugar pots are full.
* Ensure that Kitchen roll is provided in the Kitchen.
* Clean the Coffee Machine each evening.
* To assist with the PA's day to day administration tasks such as expenses, timesheets etc…
* General typing, printing, photocopying, binding and scanning.
* Filing as required.
* Keep company contacts up to date.
* Monitor, screen and direct emails from the shared comapny inbox.
* Archiving, and liaising with the archive company.
* Ensure that there is sufficient stationery and to reorder when required.
* Responsible for ensuring that the planning encyclopaedias are filed and kept up to date.
* Monitor and maintain office printers by ensuring that they are full with paper. Also keep paper trays by the printers filled with headed, continuation, labels etc.
* Office amenity - Make sure that there is sufficient tea/coffee/biscuits/toilet rolls/Kitchen rolls/dishwasher tabs etc. available and order from supplier when necessary.
* Open all post and distribute.
* Frank all post.
* Take to post office.
The successful candidate will...
* Having a professional appearance and demeanour at all times.
* Bright personality and ability to work as part of a team is essential but with the ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary.
* Honest and trustworthy.
* Time management skills.
* Ability to work accurately and to a high standard (and while under pressure).
* Excellent verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner.
* Computer literate, with keyboard skills and confident using Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your skillset within an admin role as an Administrator while working within a great team. If you are interested in the role please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a broad range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please don't hesitate to get in touch!