Rare and unique PA role in luxury travel division of world renowned brand, supporting the Commercial Director and team. Salary approx £35K
The client is seeking a top-notch Personal Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the Commercial Director and to the wider Commercial Team's efforts. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a special individual who can make a great team greater - and who is inspired by the purpose of the company.
Main Purpose of Role
The Personal Assistant will report directly to the Commercial Director and support him in all aspects of his responsibilities. They will also act as the glue that binds together the team which has responsibility for sales, marketing, brand, design, relations and partnerships. The role is based in central London at the brand's HQ but will be in close and regular contact with the company's US locations.
The successful candidate will be professional, highly organized, discrete and experienced in providing personal support. This position will also require strong communication skills to successfully interact with senior individuals internally and externally.
Support to Commercial Director:
- Solid organisational skills to manage the Commercial Director's inbox, schedules, deliverables, deadlines and assignments.
- Proactively coordinate logistics for high level meetings both on and offsite, including preparing agendas, sending appointments, arranging tele-conference or video-conference support in multiple locations and time zones.
- Coordinate extensive and frequent worldwide travel.
- Collate and/or create professional business presentations using advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Negotiate and secure speaking engagement requests for Commercial Director
Support to Commercial Team:
- Provide logistical support to the wider Commercial Team as required.
- Manage the facilities budget and act as the team's point for enquiries.
- Manage and process expenses, including office costs.
- Manage website enquiry inbox.
- General office management and point of contact for all office related activities
- Coordinate onboarding of new hires
- Minimum of 5 years of executive personal assistant experience.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills, with a methodical approach to meeting deadlines.
- Can do attitude with a flexible approach to handle and manage change.
- Ability to interact and communicate confidently with people at all levels in the organisation in an efficient, tactful and service-oriented manner.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a highly autonomous and proactive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of office etiquette and procedures - able to hit the ground running regardless of environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
- A Professional and positive approach
- A willingness to work outside normal office hours, and with multiple time zones
The client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual seeking an exciting and fast paced position in a pioneering industry. The successful candidate will work well under pressure and enjoy the company culture.