Exciting Personal Assistant role supporting the CEO of a rapidly growing Media Company, located in Soho with a great company culture and amazing benefits!
You will be supporting the CEO of a rapidly growing Media company, they work with clients who are looking to improve and produce a marketing strategy based on data analysis. An example would be when on social media you will often see adverts appear that are relevant to your web browsing history, this all links to what the company do. They are a rapidly growing business with about 70 in the London office currently but the CEO is also setting up a new business in New York.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review ever changing and hectic diary with CEO daily, ensuring all paperwork has been printed off in preparation for any meetings.
- Manage appointments, travel arrangements, lunches and meeting room bookings accurately and in a timely manner.
- Calls to be screened and forwarded where applicable. Accurate messages to be taken and relayed in a timely manner - by email, phone or text.
- CEO's emails to be reviewed periodically throughout the day. Delegate emails to the team as appropriate or action.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant client c-suite as well as opposite numbers at key clients.
- Work with Office Manager to set up for important and/or large meetings.
- Work with CEO on special projects that are complex and/or of a confidential nature. This may include online research and additional investigations, drafting reports on findings.
- Write letters and correspondence on behalf of CEO as required.
- Make and book all travel tickets (taxi, train, and plane) and prepare detailed travel itineraries as required.
- Research, plan and organise Agency/Board events (Away Days, workshops) when required.
- Support for the Chairman, International MD and Non-Exec Chairman when required.
- Work with the CEO on personal (but worked linked) commitments such as a week up in Scotland in a hunting lodge with friends and clients. This includes writing invitation letters, follow up letters, co-ordination of sleeping arrangements, catering and entertainment.
- A strong ability to use all Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- Flexibility with hours as there may be occasion to work late / early dependent on workload
- Needs to have worked in a fast-paced and ever changing work environment; would be great if the candidate had a media background but this is non-essential
- Proactive, hardworking, enthusiastic, confident, willing to learn attitude as well as having a sense of humour
- Salary between £30k - £35k dependent on experience
- Healthcare and life insurance
- Pension: 5% for every £1 you put in
- 23 Days Annual Leave
- Quarterly bonus schemes
- Birthday morning lie in
- Half a day Christmas shopping
- Company away days
- Monthly payday office drinks
- Core office hours are 9 - 5.30pm although the company have introduced flexible working hours; either 8.30 - 5pm or 9.30 - 6pm. One hour for lunch.
- 4pm finish on Fridays during the summer months
They would ideally have the successful candidate do a handover with the current PA in October, as this would help them adjust and see how the office is run, this is also an opportunity to start with a lighter workload as the CEO will be away. The role is for someone who is switched on with three-four years experience supporting at Director / Board level, most importantly you must be honest, if a mistake is made you need to own it and find a solution. They are a lovely company, with a great culture, it is a buzzy office and this is an exciting time to be joining, as they are rapidly growing and expanding!
RMS is a boutique Recruitment Agency based in Mayfair, London. We would love to help with your job search, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you think you are right for the role!