Brilliant Account Administrator role for a lovely Financial PR client, based in central London! Great role for a candidate with 2-4 years administrator experience, paying up to £30k DOE!
Role: Accounts Administrator for a Mid-market division Financial PR company who work with clients from the FTSE 500
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 25 Days Hols; Season ticket loan and/or bike loan; Subject to passing probation: Private Health Insurance (Bupa) & Pension
Reports To: Head of Division
Experience: 2-4 years in an administrator role
Start date: ASAP
Job Purpose: The successful candidate will be the source of all knowledge on what is happening on an account who also knows who is responsible for delivering what and when so everything is delivered in a timely manner. The Account Administrator attends all internal meetings and runs all logistics around client needs whilst managing all administration on an account including managing the storage of all documentation.
- Multi-tasking, prioritisation and time management
- An eye for detail
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Understand the media world and become familiar with journalists
- Thrive in changing and demanding environment but enjoy trying to bring structure and process to it
- Understand urgency but bring calm to stressful situations
- Be happy with routine work that can be repetitive
This role will be supporting two directors in a PA capacity, which will be predominantly diary and expenses. This is also a client account administrator role so the candidate will be required to schedule meetings for clients and manage all the logistics of their quarterly results days.
- Coordinate teams to make sure everyone attends and actions meetings
- Manage team diaries to ensure all meetings are attended and don't clash with other meetings
- Design and proofread presentations/documents to ensure all documents are perfect
- Maintain strong relationships with clients so they always know who to call when they have a question and feel looked after
- Organise logistical arrangements around meetings and events making sure they run smoothly and promptly
- Keeping the database up to date so all of the company's relationships are recorded in one place
- Responsible for filing all documents so they are easy to find and use again if necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain more experience within a brilliant company as a Client Account Administrator while working within a great team. If you are interested in the role please don't hesitate to apply.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!