We have a great PA role supporting the Senior Principals and their direct reports in a boutique Investment firm. Great benefits and paying £30-40K. Located in Victoria!
This role will involve supporting a maximum of 8 diaries but primarily 5 Senior Principals, including the Founder.
They are located in beautiful offices in Victoria and are surrounded by the fast growing, buzzy local area of restaurants, shops and cafes. The company has a tight-knit, family feel and is going from strength to strength, so they need a great Personal Assistant who is resilient enough to support the senior team through this exciting time!
Start: Mid December, or January latest for a solid handover.
Hours & Salary:
- 9am - 5.30pm
- £30 - 40k w/ 10-20% performance related annual bonuses, health, life insurance and pension, lunch up to £6, 25 days holiday
This is a very busy and varied role, the duties will be traditional PA duties including:
- Extensive diary management for 5 Senior Principals + 3 direct reports
- Updating outlook management system with new contacts and maintaining existing details
- Booking flights and arranging complicated travel agendas throughout different time zones
- Managing all aspects of travel from taxis, trains, hire cars, flights etc.
- Managing filing systems
- Completing expense forms on a monthly basis for all Senior Principals
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Prepare, print and bind presentations
Key Skills Required:
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge Microsoft office skills are a necessity
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- 2 years+ solid experience as a Personal Assistant is required for this role
- Strong IT skills
- Proficient on Excel
- Not phased by the high energy and demanding nature of the Italians
- Eager to learn and grow with the company
- 10-20% Bonus
- Life insurance
- Lunch up to £6
- 25 days holiday
- Great working environment
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!