Job Title: Investment Trust Team Assistant
We are looking for a team assistant to join the investment trust team to support both the sales and research teams. Both have three full time people each and are also assisted by others in the business. The role is likely to be split evenly between sales and research, with a high level of commonality between the teams and clients that both represent.
This is a new role which has to-date partially been covered by the current Office Manager. Due to increased workloads and the ongoing success of both teams, we feel it is now appropriate to hire a dedicated team assistant to support this side of our business.
This person will report to our Office Manager, who is also team assistant to the UCITS business.
Sales team specific:
* Support sales team in arranging investor roadshows: prepare itineraries, feedback reports and assist with booking travel and accommodation.
* Support team to manage client relationships ensuring all reports, feedback are provided in a timely manner.
* Prepare necessary information required for company board meetings etc.
* Analyse company shareholder registers.
* Dealing with any other ad hoc requests from the sales team, and/or their clients.
Research team specific:
* Produce 'click reports' and management information documents to send to clients.
* Produce more detailed quarterly reports for a select group of 'sponsor' clients.
* Mount advertorials for monthly publication via the CMS.
* Liaise with clients for production of adverts and advertorials; send out briefing notes, deadlines and ensure final sign off from the client.
* Help increase readership and distribution of our monthly research; distribute content via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Dianomi MarketViews as well as assisting in developing further distribution channels.
* Manage relationships with The Sharecentre, AJ Bell, Trustnet and Investment Week for articles we write for them; ensure we have clear deadlines, prompt for copy and develop these relationships.
* Assist in producing an annual Investment Trust conference in London as well as any others we may hold.
* Diary management for all members of the team
* Collate team expenses and ensure submitted in a timely manner.
* Minute taking at monthly team meetings and following up on action points.
* Ensure all legal documents relating to clients and any other relevant information is collated and stored appropriately.
* Printing and binding as required.
* Assist in preparing and collating information required for roadshows/meetings etc.
* Cover for other team assistant when necessary.
The successful candidate will have prior experience as a team assistant, preferably supporting a number of individuals, or teams. They will be self-motivated and have the ability to multitask. As a small but growing business, we are looking for people who are keen to make a difference, be confident to make suggestions and improve how things are currently done. The role will be varied so a willingness to embrace that is essential.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Strong communication skills; comfortable dealing with clients and within the business generally.
* Strong analytical skills and good written English to assist with reporting to clients and preparing reports.
* Once fully up to speed with the role, the ability to work independently to get the job done.
* Sound Microsoft word and excel skills, a preference for someone who has worked with salesforce and campaign monitor before but this is not essential.
* Someone who is organised, efficient and can be relied on to do what is expected of them.
* Good attention to detail.
* Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably within a financial services firm.
* The successful candidate will hold the highest standard of integrity, and business ethics.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!