Brilliant Client Services Administrator role for a lovely Financial Services client! Paying up to £30k DOE.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic start up where the opportunities to grow and progress will be ample, but where the new business also has the security of functioning within an extremely well established umbrella company.
They are seeking a bright, driven individual with an analytical eye and a client facing polish to assist with the early days of this exciting new venture and to help it develop and grow. Some experience is necessary.
Location: Central London
- managing client accounts
- monitoring app usage
- building strong rapports with senior executives within FTSE 100 - FTSE 250 companies
- analysing usage data and making recommendations to improve client experience
- managing team admin: internal meetings, document preparation and running reports for seniors
- bright and driven with a desire to learn and grow
- flexible and dynamic to the changing needs of a start-up environment
- proven client management skills
- excellent communicator and strong phone manner
- polished brand ambassador
- highly efficient with an analytical approach
- strong IT skills, including very good Excel
- a yes-sayer
- Client Liaison
Maintain a consistent dialogue with all clients
- User stats and spreadsheets
- Client queries
Being the first point of contact for the majority of external queries and either resolving or forwarding them to someone who is in a better position to help.
- Client Visits.
Visiting clients as necessary to assist with on-boarding, bring new users on board, or to resolve any technical issues. Take the relevant Analyst to handle/discuss content questions.
- On-boarding new users
Uploading all new users, depending on the nature of the contracted service. Co-ordinating Analyst support for mass (over 100) on-boarding.
- Amending client accounts
Managing client status lists and handing to relevant person ahead of meeting.
- Monitoring trials
Monitoring user/usage data. Ensuring users fully understand the service.
- Updating sales reports and communicating trial changes to Analysts
- Identifying potential new target clients
- Team meetings
Set up and take minutes for the Weekly Meeting and Management Committee Meeting. This includes printing relevant documents, dialling in the Singapore office, liaising with team members about timings, booking rooms, typing up and distributing minutes and creating agendas for each meeting.
- Diary management
Managing diaries for the team in order to coordinate internal meetings where necessary.
- Setting up Tulchan new starters
Ensuring all new starters are correctly set up on the app and have logins.
- Send out a screenshot of a UK Headline each morning
- Check Twittersphere when possible and R/T any relevant tweets
- Log stats weekly
- Post infographics as deemed necessary
- Encourage colleagues to follow and share
- Share blog weekly
- Write a weekly blog, including an infographic image
This opportunity really is what you make it: join a growing new venture with sparkling prospects right at the beginning of their trajectory! Prove what you can do as part of a small and dynamic team! Progression opportunities ample!
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!