Office Coordinator/PA role within a lovely Property Company based in West London, paying up to £26k!
One of our favourite property client's requires an Office Coordinator / Personal Assistant to support the team. The office is a lovely, friendly environment and they are really just looking for someone who will fit into the team. The company culture is open and inclusive, and once you are within the company there are great opportunities to move and grow within the company in time.
- Providing full administrative and office support to the Sales Team and Head of Office, consisting of a team of 6.
- Dealing directly with clients, over the telephone, taking messages.
- Diary management, including internal and external meetings and viewings.
- To have a good understanding of outlook (diary management and room booking), excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Manage daily applicant enquiries from website portals and liaise closely with the sale team who has direct contact with the applicant.
- Compliance - working with other members of the team to ensure all compliance issues are adhered to.
- Ensuring the phones are manned at all times during the working day.
- Ask questions, interact, and discuss objectives and day to day work of your team.
- Provide assistance to team members wherever possible.
- Develop and maintain active communication both within your team and other teams.
- Assist with the organisation and admin support at launches (this will involve some occasional weekend work).
- Work well as part of a team, organised with good time management skills.
- Interest and knowledge in residential property and the London market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, driven and motivated.
- Well-presented and aware of the company brand image
- Great administration experience
- Must be capable of juggling the general day-to-day housekeeping tasks of the office / demands of the Sales Team
- PA to the head of office
- Strong sense of initiative is a must
- Experience in property is not necessary but would be a plus.
You will be within a small team of 12; however you will assist a team of 6 - including both the Sales team and Head of Office. They are looking for an Office Manager and Coordinator who is proactive, confident and someone who has a sense of humour. Ideally you will have previous experience as a Personal Assistant of Office Manager/Coordinator - they would love someone to hit the ground running. As well as having an understanding of how an office runs because you will be the sole office admin. The office is open on Saturday mornings and you have the option (no obligation) to join the rota which involves working once per month for 4 hours on Sat morning for which you will be paid extra.
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!