A global investment consultancy and research firm are looking for a Receptionist to join their growing team in beautiful central London offices. The office is a corporate but young environment and the team has a work hard play hard mentality.
The client is looking for someone who has at least 1 year's experience on a busy Reception desk who can hit the ground running. You would be working alongside another receptionist and the administration team. The role will be split into two shifts of 8.30 - 17.30 and 09.00 - 18.00.
The Receptionist role is paying £24,000-28,000 with excellent benefits and the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- To work on the reception desk for an investment advisory firm of 95+ people
- Provide full Front of House service
- To work alongside the other receptionist and Administration Team
- During normal office hours (08:30 to 18:00) it is the Receptionist's responsibility to ensure there is always someone at the front desk. Shifts of (08:30 - 17:30 and 09:00 - 18:00) to be coordinated with the Operations Manager
- Answer all incoming calls, take messages and manage switchboard
- Manage the office diary - record all meetings, both internal and external on electronic system
- Book meeting rooms - manually and electronically
- Send out a daily schedule of all meetings booked
- Ensure meeting rooms and reception area are kept tidy at all times
- Welcome guests and clients and offering them tea/coffee/water
- Post and fax duties, including arranging couriers and mail collection
- Organise daily papers and magazines
- Ensuring kitchens are kept tidy and well stocked
- Arrange Client Lunches for meetings alongside other Administrators and assist with the setting up and the clearing of meeting rooms
- Assist with setting up conference calls and videoconferences for meetings
- Order supplies for both kitchens
- Any ad-hoc duties as required, providing additional support to administration team when required
- Good academic credentials
- Ability to use initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Numeracy skills
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in a previous reception role
- Adaptable and willing to support other teams if required
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a client facing role within a lovely company. If you fulfill the above criteria and are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.
RMS is a PA & Secretarial agency based in Mayfair with over 17 years experience recruiting for both corporate and creative industries. If you are hiring or looking for a new position yourself please get in touch.