Rapidly growing and dynamic Private Equity firm in central London, Mayfair, needs a data administrator temp to work on an ongoing basis.
The client is currently in the process of implementing a new database and needs a data administrator temp who can come in and help manage and update the current content.
The booking is starting on 25th February and working on an ongoing basis until the project is completed. The client needs a data administrator to work 2 days per week and the hours will be 9am - 6pm with one hour for lunch. The booking is paying £10-12ph plus holiday pay.
Duties for the data administrator:
- Update the database.
- Liaise with clients and contacts to confirm details.
- Make sure information is stored in a clear manner.
- Assist with any ad hoc administration as necessary.
The successful data administrator will:
- Have demonstrable exprience working with a CRM database.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ideally have experience working within a fast paced corporate environment.
If you feel you meet all of the criteria above please do not hesitate to apply!