Great EA role at Asset Management Firm, highly competitive salary!
Our client is looking for an excellent Finance EA to support the Head of one their divisions and their 7 person team.
They are looking for someone who has solid PA, Personal Assistant or EA, Executive Assistant experience in the Finance Industry, who is incredibly organised, used to a fast paced environment and able to juggle many things at once.
Typical duties will include:
- Diary management: arranging meetings and conference calls involving different time zones across
- Conference registration
- Completing monthly expense reports
- Responsible for uploading and managing new and existing vendor agreements
- Supporting the OM with office events, health and safety and a range of other projects
- 3+ years' experience in an EA role within Finance
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proactive and efficient
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure when required
- Proficient in use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Salary: Highly competitive
Benefits: Private Healthcare, 25 days holiday, Pension, Bonus - discretionary, Breakfast & Lunch provided
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!