We have a fantastic new Team Assistant role for a financial services client in the City of London.
The candidate will provide key PA and administrative support to a number of professionals across who are extremely busy and who travel extensively. The aim of this role is to help the teams run more smoothly, allowing them to optimise their time. I have laid out the responsibilities below.
- Arranging meetings, booking travel arrangements, processing expenses etc.
- Responding to requests for the company's published research and prospects, updating documents, producing business cards
- Maintaining and updating approved Analyst details, including contact details, biographies, photos and templates to update websites and people pages
- Monitoring the general inbox, responding to queries or forwarding to relevant team within the firm, as well as filing
- Updating and maintaining marketing materials including powerpoint presentations and documents for internal and external use
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in either an administrative or team assistant role
- Highly organised, professional, and trustworthy
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Working experience of using all MS Office packages (required)
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Umbraco or CRM systems (helpful)
- Proactive and thoughtful approach
- Able to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Sound judgement, initiative, and common sense
- Flexible approach and willingness to work as a team or cover for other assistants
Up to £35k salary plus discretionary cash annual bonus. Private health and life insurance. 9% company contribution to pension scheme. 25 days' holiday per annum rising to 30 days after 5 years' service.
The core hours of this role at 8am -5pm and you would be required to be in the office at least 3 days a week.