Outstanding Temp to Perm, Team Assistant role for a financial services firm based in Victoria - up to £38,000 DOE. They have a fantastic culture and office environment. There is huge scope to grow and progress within this nurturing company. ASAP Start date!
The role will be supporting the investment directors and some managers with Team Assistant/PA duties including diary management, multi-stop international travel and admin tasks. This is a varied and busy role, that will provide a fantastic challenge.
Responsibilities may include:
* Organisation of calendars, contacts and inbox
* Meeting and travel coordination
* Expenses and general admin
* Research and reporting, document production
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of supporting a busy team with all-round duties. We are seeking individuals who want to be part of a collaborative global community, who wish to excel and grow in their next role.
* Minimum of 2 years in an Administrative/PA or Team Assistant role - Financial Services experience beneficial
* Knowledge of Concur, MS Office - Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
* Strong and clear verbal/written communication
* Ability to prioritise under pressure
Starting: ASAP, no notices (1 week max)
Salary: Up to £38k
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
Benefits: private medical, dental, travel insurance, childcare vouchers, up to 10% pension, generous discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday
Candidates on 1 month notice or less ideally
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.