Exciting Business Assistant position for Hedge Fund, paying between £40,000 - 65,000 DOE in Soho. Our client focuses on responsible, ethical, and social investments. The role will be a split between business and private support. This is by no means a traditional role and will see you gaining amazing exposer to a successful business.
We are looking for creative candidates who have a passion for the arts, culture and environment. The Co-Founder would like a co-pilot who can work with them rather than for them. The role is not trying to put someone into a box, they want to give someone the opportunity to see how a business work, help them navigate during a busy time and provide fantastic responsibility outside this traditional format. A very flexible and fluid role!
- Attend meetings, bring ideas and opinions, advocate for co-founder and bring a fresh perspective
- Research projects in relation to the business
- Company event organisation
- A large portion is PA, organising contractors, meetings etc
- There is also diary management, gatekeeping his time, be in a position where you know co-founders' day inside out
- Manage House Staff- cleaners, housekeeper, gardeners etc
- Private PA work
- International experience, living or working abroad
- 3 years of PA or EA experience
- Preference for Russell Group or Oxbridge education
- hardworking and humble - thoughtful.
- Experience working within a charity, sustainability, volunteer work is also highly advantageous
They have an amazing package on offer to the successful candidate (bonus, healthcare, etc).
- Salary: Depending on experience (open to all levels)
- Hours: 9am - 6pm, flexibility required but adaptable hours as the working day is your own.
- Flexible Hybrid working, Wednesdays in the office. The rest of the week remote or based at founder's house (must be flexible to go to meetings, must be London based)
RMS Recruitment thanks you for your application and we look forward to speaking to you. However, we regret that they will only be able to respond to successful applicants who fulfill all the criteria.
If you are already registered with RMS, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.